p7_zps6beab3aa.png

p6_zpsd36f219f.png

p5_zpsc4faeeb1.png

p2_zps6b4fa8b1.png

p1_zps02ed6dec.png

p4_zps054decf9.png

p3_zpsd8fc0c8e.png

icant_zps6ad30d7e.png

OMFG this whole sequence KILLED me! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png What was the point of the poop plot if it turned out to not even be a humans? laugh.png But wait...

mc3_zps3d65329f.png

mc2_zps75a92f76.png

mc1_zpsd513ac6c.png

mc4_zpsd37f09f2.png

LMAO! I couldn't tell for sure...so was it really him? laugh.png This was soo preposterous lol but hilarious as hell. I don't think this would've come across that funny on a U.S drama for some reason, however. LOL.

p10_zps6fc56a24.png

I LOVED this effect. This show is so well constructed visually. It's very quirky, modern, interesting. I love it.

clean1_zps9384d6ee.png

clean2_zpsf326d5a1.png

HAHA, Lol.

consp2_zps147fb9db.png

consp1_zps9dd071fe.png

This made me laugh soo hard. Junhyung's delivery is out of this world. LOL at the excessive use of the word "pervert" on this show. There are a few other words they overuse as well but I oddly don't mind it. Seems like a Korean/cultural thing, maybe. I'm not sure

That was an interesting exchange. Kim asking Seyi to kill 2 people for her definitely meant more. I really hope we find out more of what's going on w/her in the later episodes because her eye rolling & bitchy reactions are getting old. Time for some more depth/layers to be added to her.

I kept waiting for her to go over and kick that guys ass...LOL!

I think I got what was going on with those two...Did Kyu Dong & Do Nam used to be best friends or something and Do Nam is embarrassed by it? I don't know. The violence towards Dong is quite hard to watch and I was disturbed by the dialogue. Thank God Seyi came & saved the day with that broom!

I'm completely over Sun Woo's meddling, eavesdropping ass! Back off, son! I can't quite tell...are they hinting at something between him & Kim Nana?

The scene where Seyi was on top of Seolchan crying on his face was probably the most beautiful sequence I've ever seen, followed by the opening on the show when Seolchan was watching Seyi/Sun Woo perform. The reaction shots on this show are what really make it stand out from the rest. It's superbly acted/directed/edited, everything.

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That entire poop exchange was funny. IA with you on the direction and how the shots were laid out. Had me ROTFLMAO

Im gonna watch episode 6 tomorrow when I have more time

tumblr_mp2rlrmR961rptm1go1_400.jpg

:lol:

GD

His next solo album comes out Aug 18 and will have 10 songs. Cant wait! http://bigbangupdates.com/2013/06/yg-life-updates-about-g-dragons-next-korean-solo-album.html#axzz2XTYux6su

Beast

tumblr_mp2u46Zruy1r6vgaoo3_250.giftumblr_mp2u46Zruy1r6vgaoo4_250.gif

tumblr_mp2u46Zruy1r6vgaoo5_250.giftumblr_mp2u46Zruy1r6vgaoo6_250.gif
LOL

• Members

Monstar Episode 6

The triangle really kicked into high gear!

Just no to Seyi going out on a date with JSW. LMAO at her asking if he has a crush on Seolchan though. That was hilarious. Cant believe she went and told Seolchan that. Is she really that clueless and naive not to realize both guys like her? LOL

tumblr_mp591sVNLU1qzs66eo4_250.gif

So Kim is definetly is crushing on JSW. Its amazing how hard she was early in the series but now is showing some vulnerability. Kind of miss her as the touch mute girl. The song she sang was beautiful. Girl has got it bad

tumblr_mp1kcaNZkC1srytouo4_250.gif

I cant beleive Seolchan and Seyi didnt kiss. He had his lips to her face for the longest time. They are really dragging this out but I love it. She's softened up to him and he's finally admitted to someone that he has feelings for her. JSW lit a fire in him and he's not backing down.

Seolchan's manager is always walking around with a pillow of him. Dont know if i should find that funny or creepy

Love how Kim Na Na saved Seyi from those bitch girls that tried to dump crap on her even though she has reason to be jealous of her and JSW

Why do I get the feeling that Kyudong has a crush on Do Nam

8ftth6D.jpg

and just like that the triangle became a quad. Its starting to get juicy

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

4Minute
I actually like that song!

Monstar Episode 7

LMAO at Min Se Yi trying to practice singing. Bitch, I know you can sing better than that.

50bAtSt.jpg?1
gHRSdJM.jpg?1

I wonder how exact the translations are bc that exchange was just too hilarious. Like is the dialogue really like that? laugh.png

Wow, Bitch Girl can actually sing.

I liked Kyudong standing up to Do Nam and not backing down. I still want to know why he is so fixated on him though.

tumblr_mpfmhzpB2v1swcisho1_500.png

Na Na and JS's duet was beautiful. I think I ship them. The stuff between them after he confronted her following meeting her dad was powerful. Great acting by her and he stepped it up. Shoot after that I totally ship them.

The whole segment when they were following Na Na was crazy. First with Se Yi and Do Nam chasing after her in a cab to JS seeing them and chasing after them in his limo and then Seolchan chasing that car that was chasing them....lol. Then they get into some big brawl outside. I found it crazy that there were these men in suits fighting highschool kids and people in the street were watching yet no one did anything about it.

Loved Na Na not abandoning her team and stepping up to save the day. She was FIERCE this episode.

Oh and on a side note, Im getting very sick and tired of the teen girls in the episodes that gossip and comment on things. They bug me to no end.

BigBang

Seungri has a Facebook page now biggrin.pnghttps://www.facebook.com/MR.seungriseyo

dlite.jpg

Daesung got nominated for a cover award by the Recording Industry Association of Japan. He is the only Korean to get a nom. Good for him as that is a great cover

dae-head-down-words.jpg
He's also coming out with a new single called I Love You and it looks like he's back to his natural hair color

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQxdwCMGaBM

Not really feeling it

Beast

Finally performing something new biggrin.png

tumblr_mpf67ylRfN1sqfjwao2_500.jpg
tumblr_mpf67ylRfN1sqfjwao1_500.jpg

That is super cool!

2NE1

tumblr_mph8t4Vki91r4u6wgo2_500.jpg
tumblr_mph8t4Vki91r4u6wgo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mph8t4Vki91r4u6wgo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mph7vjDS9V1sw7zlho1_500.jpg
tumblr_mph7vjDS9V1sw7zlho2_500.jpg
tumblr_mph7vjDS9V1sw7zlho3_500.jpg
tumblr_mph7vjDS9V1sw7zlho4_500.jpg

New material incoming! Edited by Cheap21

• Members

MONSTAR Episode 4

pp1_zpse1e8d78a.jpg
pp2-2_zpsc2acd4c8.jpg
pp2_zpsb5894d36.jpg
pp3_zps74bc4f45.jpg

LMFAO!! I CAN'T WITH THIS GIRL, I LOVE HER!

thanks5_zps1cb3ba42.jpg
thanks3_zps411b0b9d.jpg
thanks4_zps77d2fd59.jpg
thanks2_zpse375edc5.jpg
thanks1_zpsa1de0b57.jpg

I DIED at this part! laugh.png The way he said "Thank you!" in English laugh.pngwub.png

dontcome3_zpscd17a830.jpg
dontcome2_zps94434628.jpg
Dontcome_zpsc5812498.jpg

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Another great episode. I loved that little short, quiet character montage we got towards the middle of the episode!

I wasn't sure what was happening with Seolchan & has Mom? What in the world was she getting emotional about? LOL

I love the writing for Seolchan & Junhyung's flawless portrayal. I can't say it enough.

The dialogue/the way these people communicate cracks me up SO hard sometimes I can barely stand it laugh.png "1st year poop"

Se Yi going in on the All For One crowd gave me LIFE!

The Thai actor/kid who was singing the Josh Groban song on the street was really good/charming and I wish he was a regular on the show!

I was blown away by her performance in this episode. Really gripping stuff. I really love how she can't stay away from that guy because she just wants to learn more about her dad!

• Members

LMAO, I don't think I ever posted that here but its from their appearance late last year when GD performed Crayon and the group did Fantastic Baby. Some bad lip syncing but I love how they remix into another K-pop song at the end biggrin.png

G-Dragon
s320x320.jpg

tumblr_lkq9l9sZVb1qh2x48o1_r3_500.gif

I just watched his Shine A Light concert. Had it sitting on my PC for months but just got around to it. I love him! He is so talented and I like how he talks directly to his fans. He really treats them well and loves what he does.

tumblr_lrdyu3A8sU1qgf19bo1_500.gif

I loved his hair. Not even sure what that style is. Not quite a mohawk. More like a cockatoo. Loved it!

biggrin.png OMG, that was so beautiful and so perfect. It felt so weird to have him do it without the rest of his boys, but what a good shocker that was.

Is it considered a cover if the original artist comes out to help you? LOL

I LOVED the GPod and the look back at his history. Had no clue he started out when he was 13. So talented at such a young age. I especially love the "G the Dragon" song. Loved how it broke into "A Boy". Thats one of my favorite older tracks of his. Also didnt know he was on some tv program when he was 8 years old and said his dream was to rap when he was older. Well his dream came true biggrin.png

LOL at the graphics on the big screen. Made the entire performance hilarious

89765_l.jpg

His fashion was on point throughout the show

tumblr_lr8buk59pQ1qgf19bo1_500.gif

tumblr_lsp0zl6OQT1qdzf58o1_250.gif

Seriously, so much love for this guy

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I love it! Definetly not what I expected though. I though it was going to be more of a ballad and was surprised to hear it have more of a reggae influence. Its hot though

tumblr_mpkt8t25zl1rabno2o1_400.gif

This is the BEST Bom has ever looked. I love that she has gone with a more natural hair color this time and the dark look suits her and that haircut is to die for.

tumblr_mpktl2x3LM1r1okmxo1_500.gif

CL's parts were the best. Love that she rapped in English.

tumblr_mpktivUVrc1qc299mo3_250.gif

Wasn't a fan of the autotune during Dara's sections. And yes the hair color is a mess. Although I have to say it looks decent there. It just doesn't suit her skin tone. The hair style is good but the color should be a little darker. Like....

tumblr_mpktiwcRWm1s9z2vko1_500.gif

This queen! Gorgeous!

tumblr_mpktdmLNIY1sv2m74o3_250.gif

Minzy, not feeling the pink hair but the black is better. Im not used to seeing it so dark