GH: Jason Endgame

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They really ruined Joe Jr by making him so violent. Why is it okay for Sonny and Jason to be criminals, but he has to be portrayed as the bad guy so they can continue to be heroes? I think they had a lot of potential with Joe and Tracy, but it's wasted now. He's gone way too far IMO.

• Members

I don't know. I feel like they have made points saying that Joe Jr. is no better/worse than Sonny. At least that's what I got when Christina and Michael were arguing about the situation. I keep going back and forth with Joe. Not sure where they are going with him.

• Members

Which, I guess, is the only viable solution under the circumstances. If Jason really died, no one would believe it. If he left PC, he'd look terrible for leaving behind Sam and their rugrat so soon after getting him back. And if they recast...? Oh, hey, it's Sean Kanan! Wow, haven't seen you around these parts in, like, forever. What up?

• Members

You know something? Remember my crazy idea from another thread? I've this hunch it will happen after all. Sean Kanan will return as Jason; and if this spoiler re: Steve Burton's exit turns out to be legit, then Ronnie C. will explain away the recasting/resemblance to A.J. by saying it was a plan, orchestrated by Jason (and perhaps Sonny?), to undergo plastic surgery to look like presumed-dead A.J. in order to "hide in plain sight," so to speak, staying close to his unsuspecting loved ones (and equally unsuspecting enemies), but now living under the name "A.J. Quartermaine."

Of course, all of Port Charles will learn the truth eventually; and most, if not all, will feel duped and confused and not want to forgive Jason. (This part of the story should last, oh, say, a week? Or whenever he saves the town from the latest crisis.) In the meantime, though, get ready for Sam to feel oddly torn between John McBain and the man she thinks is her back-from-the-dead brother-in-law. (A triangle which should be resolved when Sam, furious at Jason for duping her like this, ends up in McBain's arms.)

But between you and me and the rest of the world, as Genie Francis would say? If I wrote this story, the even bigger twist would be when A.J., also played by Sean Kanan, actually does come back from the dead. wink.png

• Members

If this ends up being the case, then I will declare Joe Scully, Jr. a saint for finally succeeding at doing what I've been wanting others to do for over 16 years. I don't care if everyone in PC or every viewer of GH denigrates him as a black-hearted soul because he will earn a permanent place in my heart for getting rid of a major part of the reason why this show went to sh!t in the first place.

Oh, sure, I realize that my other fellow haters of the roided goiter would've preferred someone with a longer history on this show (i.e.: AJ, Jax, Alcazar, etc.) to take his ass out, but hey, beggars can't be choosers and I'll gladly congratulate anyone who rids me of that cancerous tumor of a character.

I think I'll tune in to watch the entire show that day just to see that assh0le go down in a hail of bullets a la Tony Montana with a glass of celebratory bubbly in hand.

Archived