GH: More Exits? RUMORS

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe she decides to explore other options. I think its obvious that GH is on its last legs (and likely to be cancelled inevitably anyway). Might be best to leave the sinking ship epsecially if a good oppurtunity presents itself

Its too bad GV is on Days, bc Id rather he usher her out if Lucky had to return.

Anyways I STILL need to see her on Days. Thats the number 1 soap Ive wanted her on for quite some time now. I think she'd fit in well there. Elizabeth has been stagnant and dull for years. I want to see Becky in something new. I hope she leaves and gets a new role

• Members

Oh no, it definitely wouldn't stop them. I just thought I remembered reading she had a small recurring role on the show in the early 90s. Maybe not.

But who would you want her as? Sarah Horton? I know we've discussed this before but I'm (clearly) drawing a blank.

• Members

She could also play a Cassie Brady recast. I wouldnt want to see her wasted on him, but she could be Lucas' ex fiancee Autumn who comes to town with a chip on her shoulder, especially for Sami, who was the reason behind their breakup. She can pair up with Eric or Brady (or both!)

Archived