GH: More Exits? RUMORS

• Members

I think MB's contract is up early next year so he could be negotiating. Who knows with him, his best bud is gone, Guza is gone, JFP is gone, Frons is gone.

New people are making them work and not run their own ship. So I can see him choosing to go like Burton.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it's true, then it's about time.

Their characters have been decimated to the point of no return by Guza over the past decade (and change, in the case of Sonny) that there's no where else for them to go but away. While I can't say that I'll be as gleeful about their departure as I am about the upcoming one on the 22nd (just 18 more days) - since I'll always hold a torch for 90s Sonny and Teen Liz - I won't be shedding any tears or pitching fits over any confirmed rumors.

• Members

I have often wondered why more of these actresses in particular have not pursued doing Lifetime or Hallmark films. Sure they aren't the best but they do provide the ability to do something different and many of these films are ridden in the cliched weapy melodrama that soaps were known for. Sarah Brown, Michelle Stafford, Vanessa Marcil, Genie Francis, even Billy Miller have all done Hallmark or Lifetime films in the past, None of these folks are going on to become mega stars but could have a respectible career in addition to the soap work they have done. Heck Melissa Gilbert and Valerie Bertinelli for a while made a career out of Lifetime films.

• Members

Barbara Niven must be the queen of Lifetime movies. Then there's also Jamie Luner, Ashley Benson, old ones with Susan Lucci (with Kamar De Los Reyes), Lauren Holly, Kelly Monaco, Sharon Case, Ashley Jones, Heather Tom's sister Nicole....

Plus the majority of the original 90210 cast and some of the Melrose Place cast and I forgot about Judith Light in a few at least including one in which Jack Wagner played her rapist.

Archived