• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Dialogue here can be overheard:

Possibly a new character - there have been rumors of one named Melody - or of course, the long-awaited return of Bonnie Langford as Melanie Bush.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I still really doubt she's back and it's not some other Mel, but it's worth noting that the rumors are still swirling and Bonnie is apparently scheduled to be on a break from her stage show (Anything Goes) for the next week or two...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

More Freema:

She appears to have left her American show New Amsterdam ahead of its final season in order to pursue this show and other opportunities.

Ryan Gosling stans Ncuti Gatwa, plus his praising Smith:

Meanwhile, on the home video range:

Nicola's interviews on the new Season 22 boxset are apparently very candid re: what she went through BTS and specifically I believe with John Nathan-Turner. These classic Who sets and episode discs are always very candid and expansive with features, and I need to invest in more of them.

Edited by Vee

• Members

RTD and his Bad Wolf production company are looking to consolidate the disparate DW streaming rights under the Disney+ umbrella. (Davies and Bad Wolf/BBC would retain control)

As RTD has long talked about how his large franchise plans for Who (spinoffs, BTS shows, etc.) preceded the MCU and were what he wanted to keep building on to ensure its future, it's no surprise. He has also officially resurrected Doctor Who Confidential, which will be returning either next year or during Gatwa's first series.

It's an interesting bit of synergy with something else I never knew, too: In the '60s, Disney apparently approached the BBC for the rights to the Marco Polo story.