Doctor Who

DRW50

• Members

There may be another announcement next week. I assume that will be the traditional official costume reveal picture for Ncuti Gatwa/Fifteen, which they are likely to do to get ahead of people taking pix of filming Series 14, which they begin early next month. That was the reason for the Tennant/Tate reveal as soon as they began filming those.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's that time again, BTW - more word of missing episodes allegedly discovered in Australia. As always, a grain of salt is required but they have recovered or otherwise recreated/restored a remarkable amount of Second Doctor material in recent years.

I would've put Gatwa up front here, but I guess they're trying not to let the cat out of the bag on his costume. It is a great image.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I keep wondering about Evil of the Daleks, which was fully animated and released commercially not long back (I need to watch that). Or the key episode of the The Tenth Planet, or even DMP.

Tennant and Tate:

More Gatwa and Gibson:

And a big BF audio multi-Doctor story, including Eccleston:

Georgia Tennant posts a BTS shot of her husband with some of their kids on-set:

• Members

All of them treasures:

We may begin to see leaked location shooting pix in the next weeks as has happened often over the last several Doctors dating back to at least Matt Smith's first block, so I assume they will finally unveil Fifteen's official look/costume sooner than later to get out in front of that. But I've been wrong before.