• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, that's a hoot.

I was maybe the only one who liked Moffat's revamped bright Technicolor Daleks that riffed on this and the Peter Cushing films. I am so bored of the gray and black and bronze Daleks. At least the camp Daleks appeared on and off in small clusters all the way through Capaldi's run.

• Members

Kate Stewart is definitely back:

There has been a rumor that Ruth Madeley's character in the specials (who had PR material released recently)

Please register in order to view this content

so I wonder if Kate appearing has any linkage.

• Members

As others have noted, the growing rumors about Susan (which have been circulating for a year or so) would also dovetail with the possible restoration and colorization of classic eps like An Unearthly Child - if they broadcast the first story during the anniversary month, it would cue the general audience up to be acquainted with Susan and Carole Ann Ford.

Edited by Vee

• Members

In honor of this rumor, it's time (not the first and probably not the last time) to repost this from either 2016 or 2017, when Capaldi surprised children at the Doctor Who Experience and took questions in character apparently entirely improvised. One of them, at 2:30, led to him bringing up Susan.