Y&R: Spoiler

• Members

If Sharon is the one responsible for this fire, then I'd love to see what would happen if she, herself, was disfigured as a result. How would she react? How would the rest of the family react? Who would defend/support her, and who would ostracize her? Would Sharon fall apart completely (before beginning the slow process of healing both inside and out)? Would Nick and Adam come to her aid? How would they clash? And what if there's a new suitor on the horizon for poor Sharon?

Nah, I'd rather they just kill the s.o.b.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TV Guide has an article about this. Josh Griffith says he'll focus on the much loved vets

One hot plot to watch out for: Scorned diva Sharon has a full mental breakdown and hits hubby Victor where it hurts.

Griffith says: "Sharon will cause major damage to the Newman family-damage that's physical, professional and emotional"

• Members

Many sets need to be completely revamped (similar to what happened at Jabot) and redecorated, but it does bother me that that apparently don't plan on rebuilding the Newman ranch. It's going to be especially difficult if Victor and Nikki end up downgraded to a small ass penthouse when they're the stars of the show. I was hoping for a bigger and better Newman ranch as a result of this.

• Members

YES. Redecorate it, repaint it, whatever? Yes. After all, I think that pinkish color is fugly. But completely get rid of it? No. The whole Newman family and they're going to have what? A corner with a sofa and a couple of pillows?

Ugh. Such a marvelous set, decimated for... that.

• Members

Are you flipping kidding me?!?!.... I was so hoping that's where he and Nikki were gonna live :(

When was the last time we saw that anyway?

I was also wondering, is Scott Grainger's old hospital lab set still around?, I was thinking what if they reused that if Scotty came back and was all of a sudden a doctor?

• Members

I have so many fond memories of Douglas, Hope, even Ashley and Diane, in that penthouse. Now it's part of that failed, horribly dated mess. I hope their ghosts (Ashley not a ghost of course) burn it to the ground with Chompers and Phyllis inside.

Archived