SOD - Days Tragedy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nicole moves out of Jennifer's and hears Brady telling Daniel that Jennifer still loves him and Daniel says he still loves Jennifer too. Nicole goes to the doctor and he cant find a heartbeat. After that she hears Jen telling Daniel he is risking his career for Nicole then she hurts her hand and according to Shawn Christian "they share a moment"

• Members

I think on paper it does sound like a good story. But lets be honest of course this is for Daniel and Jennifer angst just like with Jan Spears it was for Shawn and Belle angst. I don't know how this will play out, but in this case its possible that the baby might end up alive and taken by EJ, Stefano, or I guess Kristen. But Daniel and Jennifer are not Shawn and Belle and this idea that they keep trying to give poor Jennifer stories that a 20 year old ingenue plays is ridiculous.

• Members

How in the world will Nicole explain Jennifer "killing" her unborn child? Will she fake some accident, a la GUIDING LIGHT's Annie, making it appear as if Jennifer caused her to miscarry?

Normally, I'd be all for such a plot twist. However, in Nicole's case, I think it's sadistic (to use Carl's word), when you consider she's been through one miscarriage already. I really wanted Nicole to have this baby. Making her a mother would add whole new levels of motivation for her character.

Damn. Just...damn.

Archived