SOD - Days Tragedy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think there will be a twist. I don't think the baby is as dead as they'll make us believe. Shawn Christian has said in many interviews that Daniel will be fighting hard to protect Nicole and her baby from the DiMera's when talking about the fall.

I believe it is Susan Seaforth Hayes.

• Members

While I'm aghast at the idea of Nicole losing ANOTHER baby, I reeeaaaalllly think it's time to pull her the hell out of EJ's orbit. And I think that her having his baby was a bad, bad, bad idea. Sami already has two of his kids. We don't need him running around after Nicole and her baby too. It was getting ridiculous.

• Members

True. But the fact that Nicole suffers another miscarriage, IMO, trumps the fact that this baby would have tied her to E.J. indefinitely. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised that DAYS chose a disagreeable solution to a no-win situation.

• Members

Giving Nicole a baby was a bad idea, but repetitive stories are even worse. Nicole just had a dead baby story and it was far too soon for a sequel. They should have just gone through with it and given her the damn baby already because all this means is after a year discussing her dead baby she will get pregnant again and have yet another miracle pregnancy.

Archived