Days: Spoilers for the Week of September 17-21

Shawn

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO @ Adrienne essentially telling Will to his face he's a loser. I need Adrienne and Victor to scheme to keep Sonny away from Will and be with Brian.

WOW, talk about an awful set up for Peter Reckell's exit. I bet they'll villianize Bo for not taking the paycut, just to twist the knife more. Bet they won't mention the reason Salem PD needs Bo to take a paycut to stay afloat is due to gross mismanagement from the guy at the top and rehiring the people he just fired a year ago.

• Members

There is no being petty with someone like Datillo. I like the guy, im glad hes back actually - but he is far from a model employee or a joy to work with.

Bo's exit is fast and stupid and its a manner for him to exit town with hopes he would return. He wont, Reckell will land at B&B. Days will gloss over Bo or kill him off off screen and quickly romance Hope with someone, likely Rafe,

• Members

I dont think Sami & Rafes reunion is this set in stone, everlasting reunion that it seems like honestly. Its a roadblock to tie stuff up on the Ejami train. For now.

Im not sure how Datillo deserves more than a pairing with a leading lady honestly. Im not sure how he even got rehired the last time, let alone this go around. Again, i like the guy and am glad to have Lucas back this go around, but given his history and the way he left the show, im surprised. I wonder if they are going to try Chloe/Lucas again.

Archived