Y&R: TV Guide interview with Jill Farren Phelps

• Members

Her comment about "rebuilding the Abbots, but it may take awhile" is code for ED's return after she's done with this last ditch effort to "save DAYS." I mean what else could it be? Tracy coming back full-time. Not going to happen. John resurrected - I wish, but NO. Colleen resurrected - I wish, but NO again.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I LOVE about Jill Farren Phelps is that she can never do anything right and she knows it and SHE DOESN'T CARE! She's gonna be bitched about and acccused of things she had nothing to do with. But, in the end, Jill reigns and constantly has jobs. Jill Farren Phelps has the last laugh. Tons of Emmys and a VERY lucrative job at Y&R. Go Jill!

• Members

What does one have to do with the other? I would rather see another black actress rather than yet another white actress that are completely interchangeable at this point. And instead of hiring a sassy wanabee they need to stop with the roadblocks and bring back the original.

• Members

Well I'm glad she said the male character isn't a Devon recast, that would kill me lol. Overall I was impressed with her. I'm going to give this a chance. I don't think she's a bad producer. GH looked AMAZING with her. Every new set looks so modern and fit for primetime. Carly's house looks just brilliant on that. Frank Valentini is LUCKY she left him with such a good looking show, because OLTL always looked terrible and cheap. I look forward to her bringing that in.

• Members

Bottom line: KSJ needs someone 'sassy' to bring him to life and I don't care whether that person is black, white, Asian, Hispanic, Filipino or a drag queen. Of course Rowell is the ideal choice but in the event that they're unable to get her back, Felicia is the next best thing. The character is well established and the actress has an enormous fan following who have wanted to see more of her for years. She'd fit in perfectly at Y&R.

Archived