Flannery OUT at B&B

• Members

Please no Pam.. The character is a joke. She was brought as a Sally replacement and that didn't work either.

The show could use an older actress when SF leaves. The only character I can think of is Bill's mother, played by a "name" actress.

I have been dreaming of Margo's return for years. Too bad Bill Sr. never convinced her to let him adopt her son. Now Mark would be a Spencer and there would be more for Margo to do on the show.

Brad Bell might also bring back Jackie for Eric, but I feel that the Marrone era has been erased from the show's memory. Too bad they destroyed the character of Nick and had Jackie marry Owen. If these two characters had been written properly, they could have been a solid replacent for Stephanie and Ridge.

BTW Bill Bell chose to write brand new families on Y&R when he lost his original stars. Would Brad dare to do the same?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pam is too much of a cartoon character.

Stephanie has been more of a special guest than a prominent part of the canvas in recent years and if the canvas can't adjust to a new older presence that shows how weak it is. I don't think they can just go on based on weak characters like Thorne or Taylor or Eric. There's enough new people like Hope or Steffy or Bill (or even Liam) to bounce off new older characters and forge a new history with them.

• Members

Well that goes without saying. Personally, B&B has alot of characters with rich history wasted bc they only focus on one triangle. I would rather the two big departures used to utilize the existing talent and/or bring back some who never should have been pushed aside like Felicia

• Members

Yep.

Unless B&B can lure "name" actors to offset the one-two punch of Flannery and Moss's departures, this is the beginning of the end for the last healthy daytime soap on American TV. Simple as that.

Tease. ;)

• Members

Ideally they could do that and still bring in someone new. They didn't have a problem bringing in Bill, even though he's kind of a bore once you get past the relationship with Steffy that got so much attention.

Other than Felicia, and Margo, and Karen (if JJ was available), I'm not sure who to bring back. I'd say Macy and CJ but that doesn't seem likely.

This is where killing Bill Sr. was a mistake.

• Members

They should've saved Beth and recast with an age-appropriate actress so they could use her when this happened. The worst thing is that I don't feel Stephanie will get the exit she deserves. She needs to die, but they need her entire family back (that includes Kristen & Felicia) and it needs to be about the FORRESTER'S, not Brooke and her family. I'd also bring back Bette White to guide her to heaven. So sad that Ridge won't be there either.

• Members

A big blow to B&B even though the show has become the Liam show. I agree with the poster who said to bring Margo back. She could hook up with Eric and be the new lady Forrester and fight with Brooke. The show is going to become very dull without Flannery's fights with KKL on screen.....shame.

• Members

Chris, you haven't been paying attention. Stefanie's death will be about Dope/Liam/Steffy.

Stephanie will be on life support and after 20 seconds of Stefanie's dying words to her family, cut to the remaining 22 minutes of the triangle from hell. At Stefanie's burial, toss her in the ground, which will be easy because she's already in a Glad trash bag, 15 seconds from the minister and the remaining 22 minutes dedicated to the wretched triangle from hell.

Closing credits for Stef's final eppy:

We'd like to thank Susan Flannery for 25 great years...tune in tomorrow to catch Liam choose between Steffy and Hope. Oh, and theyll mourn Stefanie too.

Archived