Flannery OUT at B&B

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

laugh.png .

Meanwhile, if and when SF actually exits, I'd be down with Jaime Lyn Bauer reprising her Y&R character, Lauralee "Lorie" Brooks. Who knows? It might kick off a BIG "classic Y&R" renaissance with the return of the original Brooks and Foster clans, beginning with the realization that Eric Forrester and Lance Prentiss (now deceased) were twin brothers who'd been separated at birth.

• Members

Susan Seaforth Hayes isn't worth the aggravation. She is a pain in the rump.

Brad is just spinning... TPTB aren't looking for more bad press... RM will be off the air come September, and he is trying to avoid driving away more audience with SF's departure

And do you really think that RM was the only one of the fab five asked to take a paycut???

• Members

I know that she and Jamie Lyn Bauer (whose tits and fire crotch I discovered live in cyberspace only moments ago wub.png ) were early choices for Stephanie, I wonder if SSH would have lasted as long as SF in the role. Did she come back to Y&R during the whole Jill is a Fenmore thing? I've never actually seen her work as Lauren's mom. I did see SSH's late mother as Jill's original real/fake mom.

• Members

There's a reason why Corday fired SSH and never bothered to put her back on contract...

I imagine Bill Bell thought of Joanna as Julie Olson had the character never matured. Julie was Bell's muse for a very long time while he was at DAYS after all.

Susan and Bill continue to be close with the Bell's (especially Lee) too.

Archived