DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Members

Bring Brandon back for what yet another man circling Sami? I'll pass on that. Fact is Sami was turned into a perenial victim long before Rafe came along and itmwas one character who victimized her nonstop. I haven't seen some monumental shift in her character since she's been sharing more screen time with that person.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

or more specifically Faye's funeral. He was there; we just didnt see him. Id love to have had a 2 episode cameo. I'll take Brandon back even if he doesnt end up with Sami.

Am I dreaming or did they try and do Brandon and Jennifer?

ETA: I knew I wasnt making things up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbl1rd50MFs

Man Jack and Sami....I actually liked them together. Of course he dies and the show doesnt have her make any mention of it as if she didnt know the guy. They didnt interact at all during MarDar's run either

• Members

What happened to him and Carrie this go was criminal. I could handle the Rafe/Carrie development (I've only liked Rafe under DRT & MMcP), but the writing for them as a couple and their positioning on the canvas were epic fails. And then GT & CW literally just washed their hands of them worse than HS did in '06 . . . it's a shame because the characters are viable, they've just been so misused and misconceived. But honestly, even though he seems like the greatest guy, I think Pat Muldoon didn't help at all. I hope Austin returns, and honestly, "Days" should really consider recasting over Muldoon or Peck.

• Members

I totally agree. Why is Sami written as this man magnet? Sami is not that character. She's not Marlena. And why are they revisiting this Rafe and Sami thing? Why would he take her back after she boinked EJ on the Dimera couch? Why would she want him back after he lusted after her sister for the last 9 months? If you have to do a triangle stick with Sami, EJ and Lucas. Three flawed people who have all done bad things.

Archived