Latest Jackson Family Drama...

Angela

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good on the custody. At best, Katherine is easily manipulated, at worst - her life is in danger. They need a second guardian permanently.

Radar Online (eh, not bad, but no as "good" as TMZ) is reporting that Jermaine and Randy, who each have two children with the same women, are in significant child support binds with that woman - and that's basically why they're going after their mother like this. They want her and the estate to pay their bills. Katherine supposedly already dropped 80,000 on one of them so they could re-enter the country without being arrested for not paying child support.

Randy, 3 hours ago...

This actually makes me a little concerned that Jermaine and Randy may try to kill/permanently disable their mother to blame the estate. Somebody better keep that woman from those kids...

I'm still confused about Janet's involvement here.

ETA:

TMZ: Meanwhile, the voice of reason finally speaks out... (haha, it cracks me up to type that)

• Members

Randy and Jermaine are sad individuals. I'm disgusted by both of them. Get off your lazy asses and get a job and stop trying to take money from your dead brother's children. I take back what I said a couple of days ago, lol I'm glad Paris put Randy on blast.

• Members

I don't doubt Jermaine and Randy want a handout, but Janet and Rebbie don't need one. They must be involved because they truly believe their mother's welfare is at stake. I think the boys are probably more upset Katherine stopped giving them as much money as they wanted.

• Members

God bless La Toya "Pope of Pop" Jackson for seeing right through her idiot family.

I wouldn't be surprised if Janet supported this simply because she didn't want to give her brothers handouts from her own resources. Janet's always had a secretly malicious and mousy as hell side. I really wish she had taken the approach La Toya is taking though, because her support is giving some credibility to this ridiculous situation...

• Members

The thing is... Jermaine had some of his own hits, he could make his own money... why don't he just sing? Hell, if Mary Wilson can make 1-1.5 million a year at live perormances, surely he can do the same. He had like a half dozen top 40 hits by himself, you can put together an act based on that and the Jackson 5 hits he sang on.

• Members

Well... these lawyers for the estate are now barring 4 of Katherine's children from coming on the property? Who owns the damn property? Do these lawyers for Michael's estate own EVERYTHING? Does Katherine Jackson have no legal posessions or property? And how can one do that without a restraining order? Gladys said it best.. you GO Gladys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBlLdAmRz58

• Members

Oh.. I don't think so. It's a figure of speech. She doesn't mean LITERALLY knocking the child's teeth out, but a good whuppin over the knee would definately be in order for puttin the family business out in the street that way. But I'm also from the Ozarks, and that's how we are. If you spank a child DAILY, then yes, that's abusive... it should be saved for MAJOR stuff, like it was with me. My mother tethered me to a tree when I was little, but I can tell you she was not abusive in the LEAST, the best mother anyone could hope for, actually.... but people today would freak out over something like that. But I liked to run off into the woods at age 4 by myself, where there are ravines and minor cliffs. And that was the solution sometimes. I have an idea Michael raised those kids with zero discipline, and now it's rearing it's ugly head.

• Members

When they did that interview with Oprah, Katherine told Joe not to go on denying it, that he in fact spanked the kids. I have a feeling he went overboard with it, but what further complicates the matter for him is that the phrase "beating" is synonymous with "spanking" or "whoopin'" yet has a harsher connotation. Not everyone across the country is familiar with beating=spanking and when they hear that Joe "beat" the kids the're imagining Farrah Fawcett in The Burning Bed or whatever.

I could count on one hand the number of times I remember being spanked and I think the situations were warranted. I definitely got the picture/wake up call in a way that a firm talking to or time out wouldn't have achieved. But that's just my opinion and I was a goody two shoes so I'm not sure how it works for everyone.

Archived