Latest Jackson Family Drama...

Angela

• Members

I'm surprised at Janet. I loved her music up through Velvet Rope, but after that every single new album was the same vapid crap and every single song was about her vag. I'd thought she was doing well enough to avoid getting involved in this [!@#$%^&*], but now I'm not so sure. You hear mixed reports about her sales lately.

Whatever her reason, I'm siding with the kids and the new guardian for now. This looks incredibly shady.

ETA: Apparently Radaronline (I know) has proof of Janet accidentally group texting, directly denying the oldest boy be allowed to talk to ol' Katherine. Or I guess the kid posted it. Oy gevalt. None of them should be doing this in public, least of all the kids, but I can't entirely fault the children for putting it out there if they have no other option. This looks like a shakedown so Jermaine and co. don't end up on welfare.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is, my heart breaks for them, you can tell how much they love their grandmother.

I want Janet and co charged with kidnapping of their mother. Even the judge seemed to realize it wasn't her fault that she couldn't keep in contact. I hope TJ gets them a good lawyer and goes after them.

I think TJ and Katherine should share custody kind of thing. maybe TJ could stay where they are for awhile to keep an eye on things.

Archived