Latest Jackson Family Drama...

Angela

• Members

Stuff is breaking so fast, it's hard to get a handle on it.

11:06 AM TJ's lawyer was just advised to have TJ move to get PERMANENT GUARDIANSHIP of the kids. It should be filed in the next 48 hours.

10:34 AM JUDGE BECKLOFF JUST MADE TJ THE TEMPORARY GUARDIAN AND SUSPENDED KATHERINE'S GUARDIANSHIP!

Before Beckloff appointed TJ ... TJ's lawyer said TJ had a strange phone call with Katherine yesterday and TJ said, "I've never heard my grandmother talk like that." TJ added, "She wasn't sharp. The pauses, choice of vocabulary ... she has not used certain phrases like that before." TJ thought she was talking in code. As TJ addressed the court, he was choking up.

Beckloff said this was not a power play by TJ and ordered the Michael Jackson Estate to give TJ the funds necessary to take care of security and anything else that's needed for the children.

Before Beckloff appointed TJ, the lawyer for MJ's kids said the kids all support TJ getting temporary guardianship.

The lawyer for the MJ Estate just said the executors are very concerned for the kids and Katherine.

The judge said Katherine was not suspended for wrongdoing, but that she was prevented from doing her guardianship duties by "intentional act from third parties." In other words, the judge smells a rat in the form of Randy, Jermaine and Janet.

10:34 AM The judge just ordered that MJ's 3 kids NOT be removed from California without a court order. The judge added that TJ should file a petition for PERMANENT GUARDIANSHIP. The judge said in addition to giving Diana Ross notice, they must also give notice to Debbie Rowe.

10:33 AM Katherine's lawyer, Sandra Ribera, just said she (Sandra) has been to the house several times recently and she believes Katherine has been held against her will.

10:31 AM TJ's lawyer, Charles Shultz, just told the court, Katherine is unavailable and all they want is a temporary guardianship so he seems to be saying Ross is an unnecessary party. Shultz also said there was an "incident" at the Calabasas house last night that escalated. He added TJ is unsure Katherine is acting voluntarily

10:29 AM The Judge will not hear TJ's petition, BECAUSE no one notified Diana Ross, who is Katherine's successor to guardianship under Michael's will.

10:13 AM -- The hearing is underway. Before getting to TJ's petition, Judge Mitch Beckloff is handling several other MJ Estate matters.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gladys Knight was just on the Talk, and she laid it out great, saying that it was ridiculous for Paris to be acting this way, she said "I was brought up to respect your elders, and who is tryin to direct who? If that had been me at that age, I wouldn't have had no teeth!"

• Members

If anyone could scare the sh*t out of the Jacksons, it would be Miss Ross. She's staying out of it because it's a big headache, knowing full well that the courts, as they did today, will enforce her role as successor guardian if it comes to that.

Call her Miss Ross, Jermaine, Randy and Janet. It would be hilarious if she became the boss of this whole thing.

• Members

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/25/marlon-tito-jackie-jackson-jermaine-randy-michael-estate/

Unlike Randy and Jermaine Jackson ... Marlon, Tito, and Jackie have NEVER tried to suckle from the teat of the Michael Jackson estate -- this according to well informed sources.

We're told the financial motives of Randy and Jermaine have splintered the family -- because the other siblings have refused to ask the estate for a handout since Michael died.

If anything, the factionalization shows how sharply divided the family has become after being left out of Michael's will.

As for TJ's new role as temporary guardian of MJ's kids -- we're told Tito, Marlon, and Jackie fully support the court's decision.

• Members

Absolutely right!

What I find so ridiculous, and I'm sure it's what tipped the judge off too, is that Randy, Jermaine (and Janet) are trying to contest this will when it's a will that plainly benefits Michael's children and mother. It's not like he left his money to some niche cause or something out of character...he left every cent to his mother and children, naming Diana Ross (she a very wealthy woman in her own right) as the successor guardian, a woman who isn't related to him at all and who didn't need his money, a party who really could only have the interests of his children at heart...in other words, he deliberately cut out any hope for his siblings to share in his wealth in every way possible.

• Members

Actually.. we haven't heard from Diana because she doesn't WANT the children. That provision is one of Michael's crazy pipe dreams. Diana's youngest is 23, she's done with parenthood... 5 children, she's ready to kick back and be grandma and tour occasionally. She hasn't PUBLICLY said she doesn't want the kids because she thinks it will make her look bad. I personally would not blame her one bit for not wanting to be an instant mother again.

• Members

Guardian and motherhood are not the same thing. She could very easily be their guardian, bundle them off to Swiss boarding schools and nobody would be none the wiser. Guardianship is about looking out for their best interests, particularly financial. Miss Ross is a very astute businesswoman.

• Members

Katherine Jackson called her home in Calabasas at 2 AM today and again at 4 AM, sounding "drugged" and ordering that the security team be fired and replaced by Janet Jackson's security ... TMZ has learned.

A lawyer in court today made reference to "an incident" last night -- this is the incident. Sources involved in the situation tell TMZ ... people in the house were "alarmed and nervous" after hearing Katherine sounding heavily drugged.

In addition to attempting to 86 the security team, Katherine ordered Trent Jackson off the property. You may recall, Jackson's security -- and Trent in particular -- thwarted Monday's attempt by Randy, Jermaine and Janet to take the kids to Arizona.

Our sources say the prevailing view is that Randy and company have drugged their mom.

We're also told Jackie Jackson is furious at his conspiratorial siblings for what they've done and what they are trying to do.

We were unable to get Randy for comment.

Katherine's lawyer, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ ... "I'm waiting on Katherine to get back in town and I'm looking forward to getting a hold of her to ascertain what's been going on."

update-bar.jpg

2:43 PM PT -- Randy Jackson has gone to Twitter ... claiming Katherine fired Trent and her security team at 9 PM last night ... NOT between 2AM and 4AM this morning.

He makes no reference to allegations she was "drugged up" during the phone call ... but Randy does say he was on the phone with Rebbie when it all went down.

Randy also claims TJ had ASKED Katherine for temporary guardianship last night ... but Katherine flat out turned him down ... saying, "NO TJ."

Archived