Latest Jackson Family Drama...

Angela

• Members

TMZ, Marlon Jackson speaks out against his other siblings...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/24/marlon-jackson-breaks-down-walks-off-interview/

Marlon Jackson just broke down in tears during an interview ... and walked off the set -- after explaining how his mother has been forcibly cut off from the rest of her family.

Marlon -- along with brothers Tito and Jackie -- were sitting for an interview with "The Insider" when Marlon choked up.

Marlon explained, "We've been told that our mother is safe. She's doing well. But we have not spoken to her. We have not talked to her and I don't know where my mother is."

At that point, Marlon grew incensed, saying, "All i know is she is in Arizona, and whatever doctor is saying I can't talk to my mother you call ME!" Marlon then stormed off.

Randy Jackson -- one of the siblings who helped whisk away Katherine to Arizona -- has said Katherine was under doctor's orders to escape the constant frenzy of the Jackson home, and relax.

Clearly, Marlon didn't get the memo.

Tito Jumps Ship...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/24/tito-jackson-michael-jackson-estate-katherine-jackson-executors/

Tito Jackson is backing out of the plot to turn Katherine Jackson against the Michael Jackson Estate ... he tells TMZ he wants nothing to do with it.

Tito says, "I completely retract my signature from the July 17th letter sent to the Executors of my brother Michael's estate and repudiate all the claims made against them."

He adds, "I don't want any part of that letter whatsoever."

The letter Tito is referencing was signed by Jermaine, Janet, Rebbie and Randy ... and accused the executors of failing at their job and stressing out their mother, Katherine Jackson, so badly that she suffered a "mini-stroke."

We broke the story ... Tito's son, TJ, is preparing legal docs so he can ask a judge to become the temporary guardian of Michael's 3 kids.

We're also told Jackie is having second thoughts about the plot to overthrow the Estate.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's clearly a divide among the family about this. Jermaine and Randy are the two known to have the most financial problems, they seem to be the ones pushing the most, why Janet is involved isn't clear, but I do believe Jermaine and Randy are looking for money. TMZ said last week that they wanted a conservatorship over Katherine, which would give them access to the monthly stipend. If Michael wanted them to have any money, he'd have named them in his will. Greed seems to be the motivator here.

• Members

I can't believe my girl Janet is in this. I thought she was the sane Jackson. nbe.jpg

There has to be some underlying issues because Janet is one of the most successful female artists of all time, no way is this all about money.

Paris needs to stay off Twitter. Michael wouldn't want her talking to her uncles this way and making it so public.

• Members

She is telling all her business on there and she is only 14 going off on Randy her own uncle. Michael wouldn't want that and she is still a child. She probably doesn't even know the whole reason behind this and going off on a tangent.

• Members

I didn't think La Toya was financially secure...interesting to hear that she is. I wonder how she pulled that off...and a wealth boyfriend on top of it. Good for her.

La Toya was the one who identified Michael Jackson's body and was the informant on his death certificate. As well, she was the custodian of his body from death till his burial. And let's not forget she is the one who requested a second autopsy, claiming he was murdered...only for the coroner to make the same conclusion after that second autopsy, an autopsy that wouldn't have happened had it not been for La Toya.

She certainly seemed sharp from what could be gleaned from Celebrity Apprentice, perhaps sharper than anyone thinks.

• Members

I'm not surprised, but disappointed by all the La Toya comments in this thread lol. She got such a bad rap due to the stuff in the 90s, but there is proof that she was severely abused (and photos) by Jack Gordon and since that time she's gone to great lengths to rebuild the relationship with her family and the public. Everything I've seen her in she's been an absolute delight and I've always been a huge fan of her. She's a hoot.

Now as for this current stuff, I have to think that if Janet is involved there must be something to it. Janet doesn't need the money AT ALL, especially considering she just turned down X Factor (and Idol, when J Lo was hired) which would've been a huge paycheck. Of course we don't know the full story still. This seems so odd and out of nowhere.

• Members

La Toya has seemingly been the most sane one in that family in recent years. And unlike Janet, she doesn't take herself too seriously at all.

He's not BADDDDD laugh.png

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lhUiLFCsm5A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Though, I did enjoy when Gordon forced her to slander her family in in her autobiography. I do believe there were little bits of truth to what she was writing.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-ryBnyiAEdg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived