Non soap stars you wish were on soaps

• Members

Are there any actors (big name or primetime etc...) that any of you wish were on your favorite soap because you think they would have brought something special to the show? i myself in recent posts have talked about bringing on a couple actors from MTV'S "Teen Wolf" on to Y&R because I can see them as some of the legacy children, plus they are exceptional actors (And I know the show's a mess but getting the show's younger cast right is one of the key elements in fixing the show if it were to happen) But i think that's why none of them are doing soap operas at the same time.

Those people are obviously in their early 20's but it can be actors of any ages you guys can think of.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I think she would be horrible as a recurring or contract actress on a soap, I would like to see Jennifer Aniston in a cameo with her father on Days. Bonus points if she comes to town with Matt LeBlanc as Dr. Drake Ramoray (just kidding).

As for non soap stars I wish were on soaps, Neil Patrick Harris comes to mind (not sure about him doing drama, but he sure commits to his roles).

Archived