Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

Ugh! I really want to like Traci. I really do, but every episode, something new is revealed about her that completely turns me off. Finding out that she is friends with Francine, just rubbed me the wrong way. I have to say I was with her at the interview. Them hos were disrespectful, calling a potential boss a hater and giving attitude before they even get the job? Bitches. I loved how relentless Drew was with that "can I get the money though?" :lol;

acek2f.gif

And why is this THIRSTY chick still on the show?

q3MYr2c.jpg

This EVIL bitch made a cake to celebrate the end of her son's engagement? She is so evil. EVIL!

Scrappy's father...didn't even know his father was in the picture.

"Eh, let me finish" LOL

"Am I the one that's pregnant?" Really Kirk? What an a-hole

And Arianne needed to shut up running to K. Mule's defense bc the guys attacked her. K is always running her mouth and she knows exactly what she's doing. She's a trouble maker. I cant stand her!

zaxY5Oi.jpg

New hairtstyles this episode: 1. Hairstyles to date:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LMAO Cheap, I came to the conclusion -- Francine is back because Diamond didn't come on -- if Diamond & Souljaboy had come on you know for sure she wouldn't be here because that would be even better conflict than some thirsty side chick.

IA and I love that the girl was like I have a degree -- I really wanted her to ask what it was in and unless that mofo said Business Management, she needed to have a seat. Having a degree in this day and age is sometimes not worth the paper its printed on.

I swear she can't do frosting, she should have just let the people who made the cake do the letters, it looked all bad. I can't wait til karma rolls around and smacks Buckeey in her damn face.

Definitely agree Cheap, I do get where Ari was coming from and I can see why she got mad at Mimi a little... maybe Ari felt she should have gotten some of that too but she left it at just saying her friends said the same thing.... K took it a step further and got dealt with and put in her place.

• Members

According to reports Love and Hip Hop Atlanta's Karlie Redd got jumped by two of her co-stars during the Memorial Day Weekend...

Insiders tell Tattle Taillzz that K. Michelle and Joseline Hernandez attacked Karlie Redd at the Atrium night club in Atlanta shortly after Karlie's performance.

According to the rumors it was all caught on tape.

• Members

^

A saw a video of the performance Karlie Redd (with Beanie Man) & it shows K. Michelle & Joseline there together before performance laughing and drinking together. They haven't posted on Twitter (none of them) about the occurrence b/c they would . . . I hope this is not true. I hope they didn't jump Karlie Redd even though I hate her ass.

• Members

Yeah I thought Karlie made up with K..... I try to defend K but if she did this I can't rock with her anymore especially after all the crying she did about Memphitz she would double team a senior citizen.

(Lol just kidding about the senior citizen thing)

• Members

Sorry but Mimi looked so stupid in this last episode and "her man" and his friend in the video were doing too too much. You know you're doing something wrong when I'm rootin for K Michelle and actually complimenting her on how she handled the situation.....

K Michelle and Arianne simply repeated the gossip/rumors about that Johnny dude (who was cute but not Nikko level cute...;))

She heard them and rejected their claims stating that she's only seen him with girls or whwtever.

It was Nikko and Johnny who wanted to start sh*t with K and Arianne. At first I was on their side cuz I thought they wanted to clear the air and address all the nonsense. Then the moment they started claiming that they could ruin K Michelle's career.....boy please!

K Michelle made the right decision and walked out of the studio.

God that music video is so pathetic

• Members

I can't stand that dumb Ho K Michelle and her constantly running her damn mouth about who's gay and who isn't. Obviously some guy in her past must've left her ass for some dick, as that's the only explanation I can think of for this obsession with every man being gay.

• Members

I never liked K Michelle and this season isn't changing that, but I find her more entertaining as a straight up baffoon rather than the martyr she was last season. With Ariane, I actually liked her a lot last season, but she has lost me 100% this season. Doesn't even seem like the same person. Going back to K Michelle, she did read the hell out of Nikko by mentioning him having a roommate and splitting a 1000 rent in Atlanta LOL. That almost killed me! I was a fan of Kirk in season one, but he lost me FOREVER with this baby stuff. Rasheeda is doing what she can to support this family through her music and BEING THE REASON THEY ARE ON THIS SHOW!! She's bringing in money! If she wants to have a baby, she can do that. If she wants to have an I'm Bossy store, she can do that. It's her money. Plus, he created that baby! Imagine how that baby is going to feel when he or she see's this! I will NEVER EVER like him again.