Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members
She's been watching Porsha on RHoA during hiatuswhy couldn't they say deuces to that extra 2 and let it be April 2?I don't even feel like bothering to watch the finale now. That first 20 second ATL promo killed the entire season of NY Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

OMFG.....I've tried to not watch this but those trailers are just amazing....I need this show in my life!

How many episodes was in the first season and is it a large cast of characters to follow?

Who's the girl in purple who swings that rope or whatever at Mimi about halfway thru the supertrailer?

I'm literally in shock at the part with Lil Scrappy and what I can only assume is his mother and his girlfriend....

Love the music playing in the background. Very dramatic and adds so much to the tension and excitement....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I knew K Michelle was trash during season one, but most people seemed to buy her act. I'm glad it looks like her true colors are out here. It's shocking to me that so many people went on and on about how old Karlie Redd was. K Michelle is actually 25 and I don't care how old Karlie is, she looked more 25 than K Michelle's 40 year old looking ass.

• Members

theres no way K Michelle is 25! I pegged her for early to mid 30s

Anyone read this tea? Apparently Rasheeda

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/62121/mto-world-exclusive-love-and-hip-hop-drama-guess-who-is-allegedly-messing-with-married-rasheeda-and-she-s-pregnant-too.html

I decided to watch the NY season finale since Ive been following it this season and guess what? I fell asleep during it last night. No lie. Totally wasn't interested in it. From what I saw the Erica/Rich/Tiffany showdown was lame and a waste of time. Many of the cast members proved to be irrelevant as they didn't even appear. This season was an uneven mess with no focus and poor cast integration and interaction. Yawn. When does ATL come back again?

• Members

Watching the first episode and I'm already addicted to the ish.

Momma Dee...WOW. The part where she talks about Diamond and her relationship with Scrappy....LOL

Karlie Red...the jury is still out on her but initial impression is that she's fake, loud, and annoying. And a sh*t stirrer to boot. K Michelle seems okay but I'm afraid she's gonna be annoying to down the road.

The only ones I truly like/root for are Mimi, Erica, & believe it or not Joseline. I'm shocked that I even like Joseline since she's clearly having an affair with Stevie J but she's so genuine and honest. And its weird but I get the impression that under all that swagger and sex appeal she's secretly craving affection and true love....she tries to be hard but she's still a lil girl on the inside.

Speaking of Stevie J....what a slimy monster. I used to have a hard time understanding why some women couldn't leave their man and a bad relationship but Stevie J has opened my eyes as to what happens....its quite sad/tragic. I only hope Mimi leaves him.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear