GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. There is something very genuine about Lulu and Johnny and I've been loving the pure affection JMB and BB have been infusing in their characters. Her and Dante are horrible and I hope Cartini break that up post haste. I didn't see any chemistry between her and Patrick though, but I have been loving that she has been involved as a supporting friend for Maxie. She has really blossomed these last couple of weeks as a character and has come into her own again by being a great friend to both Johnny and Maxie. I've been loving her lately as she has finally been getting her own storylines, not just crumbs from Dante and those ridiculous dead end stories within the police department. I also have been loving JMB and how strong she has been in her scenes lately -- she's no nonsense and it really shows, she's been rational and shes been pushing people to confront their problems and issues while still being comforting. She really has shown up and put forth effort for the first time in years it feels like. She's been the back bone behind all the scenes with in this pill storyline and she hasn't been messing around. She's been the rock JL's Maxie has needed her to be threw out this entire story.

• Members

I agree that today's show was wonderful. Every story appeared to be reaching a climax. Although I thought for sure that when Heather knocked out Anna, she would move Luke to another location and we'd be stuck with them searching for him for another three months. Thankfully I was wrong!

Archived