Nathan Parsons cast on new ABC Family series

John

• Members

Nathan Parsons has a new job. The actor will play Godot who is a surfer and who drives the ladies wild. The show is called Bunheads and stars Multi-Tony winner, Sutton Foster as Michelle, a Las Vegas showgirl marries a man on a whim and moves to his sleepy coastal town where she winds up working alongside her new mother-in-law at her dance school.

The series from Gilmore Girl Creator, Amy Sherman-Palidno also starts Gilmore vet, Kelly Bishop as Michelle's mother in law. The series debuts Monday June 11th at 9pm EST on ABC Family

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad he has a J.o.b. but I have to say he's a vet?

Huh?

But wait...didn't they alter two iconic storylines / characters to accommodate this actor's character (Luke/Laura/Holly then tagged the Scorpos on his exit ) so I guess he does have serious status w/GH

• Members

1. For some reason, I thought that this show was based on the old book series, Bad News Ballet, that I loved as a kid.
  2. Since both Amy Sherman-Palladino and Kelly Bishop are attached to this, I'll definitely check it out.
  3. I hope Teethan's role is minimal because he's already proven that he can't act his way out a paper bag.

And folks wonder why my expectations for GH are next to nil...

Archived