Mistresses: Discussion Thread

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Episode 3 was a tad better but did see a sharp decline in ratings (whereas episode 2 didn't see that big of a drop). I doubt this will make it past season 1 (if that...)

Savvy will now have to worry whether her baby is her husband's or her lover's. Naturally.

Yeah, I don't know what happened with Yunjin Kim. I loved her in LOST as well but I have to agree... it seems to me that's her one note and that's what she does. I don't get why she plays it so similar to Sun. But even if she plays it the same, it was so much better on LOST. Different writing and directing can make all the difference...

• Members

Oh yeah, I don't fully blame her (I'll have to check out some of her other work including her Korean films) But it feels wrong for this show.

Has the show delved away sharply from the UK story wise yet? I just am not sure I can bother watching anymore when it sems to be a less fun, watered down version of that.

I have a feeling ABC never honestly thought this would run longer than a Summer--a bit like GBC last year, but I could be wrong. I mean they would probably like to be wrong too and at least have a water cooler minor hit they could bring back for a few Summers, but...

• Members

I don't think that's true. ABC was confident enough in the show so much so that it got an immediate series order. Plus, why spend the network spend money on an expensive drama when they could've filled the time with a cheap reality show?

• Members

The psychiatrist on this show is a real turn off. She is the dumbest broad. And it's not cute dumb - just dumb. She has not inner struggles with what she's done or doing - jump dumb! It's clear she is attracted to broken men, but the son? This just makes no sense to me. Why put everything on the line for a second time w/in the same family? I don't find that interesting at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived