666 Park Ave: Discussion Thread

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel the same. WTF was that? Emmy for lack of substance and imagination for sure! Tragic that Terry O'Quinn and Vanessa Williams are co-stars to those losers!

Give me back GCB!

Somebody should drop a toaster in there with him! Get the [!@#$%^&*] off my screen!

• Members

LMAO! I love the tweet someone sent Vanessa about how after AHS 666PA needs to step it up ... and Vanessa said "it's network tv boo!" Too true because what I just watched still has me o.O even Supernatural is creepier to me and I don't f**k with that show after the pilot and a few others.... granted that one scene where Dean screams like a girl and out comes a cat is TOO FUNNY!

• Members

Well I am viewing other comments about it and they arent good. I have a feeling this show wont last long or will bring down Sundays ratings for ABC even lower. I wonder how long ABC will go with the show if the ratings are bad.

Dont hate on my Annable....lol

3nwwc2nwcedgjbkyjz1plm3qd1034181092012706.jpg

dave-annable-shirtless.jpg

• Members

I...enjoyed it lol. It was a LOT of things all at once, though. It was part Melrose Place, part Fantasy Island, part Hotel. Aaron would be proud. I liked the general plot of the two ambitious youngsters taking over the reins of this big, mysterious apartment building -- one of them eagerly exploring its history and the other just soaking up the experience. The side plot with Shakespeare guy creeping on the neighbor who turns out to be his wife's new assistant was spotted from a mile away, but I don't have a problem with that (for now, at least). The murderous guy trying to save his wife was WTFery, but I'm interested to know more. And I really don't know at all what's the deal with the other chick, the one we saw again at the very end.

Vanessa looks fabulous! This and Revenge are gonna give me my weekly fix of rich and glamorous folk.

Archived