666 Park Ave: Discussion Thread

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

2 WTFs and one bored person..hmmm...and a lot of killings...doesnt bode well....I'll stick to The Mentalist....LOL...even though the show does have Dave Annabel...yummmmm.....or did they kill him off already...lol

• Members

LMAO so mean! I thought she was gonna die. Ha I can be WTF too but I thought it was expressed better but seriously the show was a major WTF left and right. I know its sometimes hard to like dramam pilots right out the gate but DAMN I'm like... why did I just waste an hour of my life?

• Members

I'm not even sure! There's SPOILERS.......... a creepy ghost coming back to life as long as her husband keeps taking other peoples' lives, a woman attacked by an elevator, a psycho sex stalker of some sort, a man who seems to me is the Devil and the building just might be the portal to hell. Or something like that. Oh and a wall with hands popping out and a whispery voice all over the place. All I wanted was a soap opera lol.

Normally I'd be up for this but I don't like the whole association with 666 and the devil. I might not believe in it but it creeps me out. However, I will be checking next week out since it appears

. And Dave Annable is a good reason to watch lol

• Members

Honestly, I still am not sure what I just saw. I'm surprised this made it on network TV and can't see it lasting long... but who knows?

I have to agree. It feels like a random assortment of supernatural stuff in order to see what sticks.

Archived