Y&R: Former sitcom star does guest spot

• Members

Actually, they'll use the whole family: LaToya will be the minister; Rebbie and Jermaine will perform a romantic duet (which will be awkward and inappropriate for all sorts of reasons), followed by a special concert with all the Jacksons (minus Janet, of course, 'cuz she'll be busy working on "Why Da Hell Did I Marry You Part IV," or whatever the hell it's called).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And she's been hiding the real Austin, 1) because she's really Stefano's henchwoman, and 2) because having Carrie fall for "Faustin" was another one of his sick plans to get back at the Bradys for...well, we still don't know WHY he hates the Bradys, do we, DAYS? ;)

• Members

Just for kicks (and to pit ABC's former Tuesday night comedy queens against each other), GH should bring back Roseanne as Jennifer Smith. Hell, bring back Sally Struthers as Jennifer too, and you can repeat Roseanne's "Nearly Identical Beckys" skit! ("Nowhere near identical Jennifers?" I think so! tongue.png )

• Members

with a throw in line about Michael using one of his songs.

Michael Baldwin: Well Phyllis "This Is It" Daniel is about to marry Daisy

Phyllis: I sure as hell don't want him to do this

Danny enters: "You are not alone"

Phyllis: Danny what are you doing here

Danny: Talk some sense into our son about this "Bad" mistake he's making or "beat it" into him.

Archived