Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

The New Normal: Discussion Thread

I liked this, but there were things I didn't like about it, mainly that it was way too preachy and earnest in some parts. If they're trying to nudge some members in the audience to get them to re-evaluate their thinking, they're gonna have to use a different approach.

Shania is the best part of the show and I like her scenes with Bryan. I've never seen Grey Gardens but her doing that accent was pretty funny. Andrew Rannells reminds me of an older version of Chris Colfer. Hopefully Bryan won't be anything like Kurt on Glee. The worst part of the show is Jane/Ellen Barkin.

AR and CC really are little alike, but he is basically playing Kurt as an adult and since CC can only play himself, he is playing CC as an adult. Its highly annoying.

And OMG how have you never seen Grey Gardens? It is flawless.

I love Ellen Barkin, but damn is that some awful writing. Its very try to hard and right out of Glee.

AR and CC really are little alike, but he is basically playing Kurt as an adult and since CC can only play himself, he is playing CC as an adult. Its highly annoying.

tumblr_magc9rGFwy1r4spxdo1_500.gif

tumblr_magc9rGFwy1r4spxdo2_500.gif

tumblr_magc9rGFwy1r4spxdo3_500.gif

tumblr_magc9rGFwy1r4spxdo4_500.gif

And OMG how have you never seen Grey Gardens? It is flawless.

Isn't it about two old women in an attic or something? Yeah, that's so my demographic! LOL Saw some clips during awards shows and OLTL did a parody of it.......not something I'd be interested in.

I hate that i dont like this show, i love it. At leats i know RM will make it unwatchable within a season.

Isn't it about two old women in an attic or something? Yeah, that's so my demographic! LOL Saw some clips during awards shows and OLTL did a parody of it.......not something I'd be interested in.

Oh my. Its a brilliant, insightful, heartbreaking and honest portrayal of life. Their conection to the Kennedy family makes it even more interesting.

I liked this, but there were things I didn't like about it, mainly that it was way too preachy and earnest in some parts. If they're trying to nudge some members in the audience to get them to re-evaluate their thinking, they're gonna have to use a different approach.

Ryan Murphy doesn't care about making people reevaluate their views. He cares about lecturing to hear the sound of his own voice. If he cared about teaching lessons he wouldn't spend years and years reinforcing every ugly gay stereotype under the sun.

This is like my favorite new show of the season. I can't get enough of it. I wonder if she will have the baby though or of we will get a miscarriage by the end of the season. Things seem a bit too perfect at the moment and they have to think of future seasons and not give the main characters what they want right away

Damn. I never watched like that as the show wasn't my cup of tea, but wished it the best because of my girl NeNe.

Best of luck to the cast and crew!