SOD: Peter Reckell Leaving DAYS?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chad brannon would be a great recast Shawn but he's doing VoiceOver work on Fox now

Id prefer Beemer over a new Shawn. And no to Martha Madison. I'd actually take KS back and I disliked her , but didnt mind her towards the end on GH

• Members

I dont see Cook wanting back full time but you never know. I always just felt like Cook and Storms stuck their noses up at Days and likely would never return.

What else does he have going for him? It's not like Primetime and hollywood is knocking on his door. A job is a job, but since I didn't like either, I don't care I'd they don't ever come back.

• Members

Sounds almost like he was forced out. My bet was a lesser episode guarantee meaning no storyline. Or he disliked so badly what was planned for Bo he bolted.

Either the episode guarantee was going down so no possible storyline or he's so disgusted with how piss poor the writing has been for him for years that he's bailing.

Eileen Davidson is a whole other story when it comes to DAYS. If she returns it certainly wouldn't be to replace Peter Reckell, the characters they play are polar opposites.

Archived