Y&R: Who would you recast as Scotty Grainger?

• Members

Okay, With the current state of the show, I know most of you could care less if they all of a sudden decided they were going to bring back Scotty (with a recast since Blair Redford is unavailable) since teenage Fen is on his way and what not, Just make pretend that the show is somewhat decent (I know it's tough) and tell me who you think would make a good Scotty recast?

I myself have said maybe Darin Brooks, who played Max on DOOL. But i also thought of someone else, (Non soap-actor) Who i think possibly would have done well as Scotty.

MV5BOTY3MDQzOTM5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg3MTQ0Nw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Tyler Hoechlin who plays on Teen Wolf and was once on 7th Heaven. When i first saw him i noticed that he REALLY looked like someone who would have made a good Scotty, and He looks like he could be Peter Barton's (Scott Sr's) son. He also sort of resembles Kimberlin a little bit (even though she's not suppose to be his mama, LOL) and i just really could see him having a good mother/son relationship with Tracey (Lauren) Granted he is still on Teen Wolf , but i just can't help but think that if the circumstances were different, he would have been someone to consider to play one of the legacy characters like Scotty. I don't know that's just my opinion, how bout you guys?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting choices, another reason why I thought of Hoechlin was because i feel like he is the most age appropriate to play Scotty. (He was born 9/11/87) And since Scotty was suppose to be born in 1991, i figured he would be the closest in age.

I could actually see Trent Garrett being Scotty too, and i'm sure that's who Maria would pick since she "loves" AMC

Archived