GH/OLTL EP, Frank Valentini Joins Twitter

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He is so stupid, lol. I don't understand how Frank and Ron can be on Twitter when GH fans can be some of the most insane of them all. How can you function on Twitter with thousands of people demanding Liason or Jasam at any given moment?

• Members

Based on the embarrassment that was RC Twitter fighting over whether Ford was a rapist, I'm not sure.

RC seems to react to the criticisms of fans. I doubt FV cares. He didn't seem to care about much with OLTL other than budget.

• Members

I guess this saves them time from doing their fan research surfing message boards in their free time? Fans can go right to the source. smiley_shrug[1].gif I'm sure they won't spend too much time skimming through a bunch of foolishness when they've got a show to run.

• Members

Don't they have interns for this?

Anyway RC himself said in an interview they ignored online feedback and use viewing stats to tell them what stories are generating viewing interest. He probably enjoys the ego stroking his fandom gives him on twitter.

• Members

Yeah I can't see Frank really bothering to reply to anything negative (or even replying all that much at all). Ron is the one who's come off as a bit soft skinned--things like his sarcastic jibes back to negative fan reaction about his finale, the already mentioned joke of him going on about Ford never having raped.

• Members

Marlena seems a bit aloof. If I were a soap actor or writer/producer they would hate me. I'd be the Tami Roman of soaps, Twitter-style. The network would have to get me off Twitter because I wouldn't be having that foolishness lol.

Archived