B&B Promo: BARF!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who f'ing cares about her cooter cat now being open for business? Sheesh! I'm sick of the Hope/Liam/Steffy half hour! Why are Brooke, Ridge, Taylor, Stephanie, Bill, Katie and anyone else they scrounge up for an occasional appearance doing nothing but talking about these twits sex life? You know what? I could care less about Owen and Jackie, but I was relieved to at least get a few minutes of characters not concerned with those three.

FREE STEFFY PLEASE! Hope and Liam can go live happily ever after on the backburner for all I care!

• Members

I like the promo. If this had been written as a true, loving romance, old school soap style, it would have been so much better. I hope this means they are moving on from the triangle no one seems to like or care about.

• Members

I dont know about that. Considering HBS is joining as a sex therapist, I wonder if Hope even goes through with this or if she stops Liam before he does the deed. I dont trust that the show is moving on from this stuff

• Members

Totally agree. It seems like the only logical explanation for HBS character. Now we know why resident therapist (Taylor) won't be handling this case. I'm wondering if Bill's prediction that the sex won't be good or that Hope turns frigid, etc. But, honestly, I really don't want to hear Hope whine to a therapist about this. If this free Steffy from woos Liam, then I'm all for it. It was pretty disgusting today to watch Steffy beg Liam to take her back. Seriously?

• Members

Sweet Jesus, make them stop.

This SL is going to be like Victoria Newman's 1992 story on Y&R. Trust. I think Hope will do the deed but it won't be in any way satisfying (though really, is anybody's first time ever about rainbows and sparkly unicorns and towering crescendos of classical music?). I'd rather see Hope deal with those issues than all this farty (typo and it stays) tale nonsense. Kim Matula derserves better.

Archived