Villian returning to soap?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Frank were smart, he'd bring Cesar Faison back like many former fans have been asking for for years. He was one of the last great villains that show had and it'd be fabulous to see Robin be presumed dead while being kept captive by Faison so that Anna/Robert can save their daughter and prevail over Faison once and for all.

That'd be a fitting end to this show.

• Members

It has to be Cesar Faison on GH. With rumors swirling about a big umbrella story involving the Cassadines/Corinthos/Spencers/Scorpios - it fits that it would be Faison. He would be more of a Scorpio villain than anything. I think he might be involved in Robin's "exit" storyline. He may also be behind Ethan being a Scorpio. Just a guess.

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure some people do want him back, I just mostly remember how derided his return was, with even the actor criticizing the show in the press. And in the last few years the returns have been so bad (the last decade, really), most fans I read seemed to not care about anyone coming back.

I've never quite understood what is menacing about him, and he didn't seem to be treated as such a lot of the time (he seemed to be a comedy character in the Who Killed Nancy Eckert story, and he was on Loving too).

Archived