DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It would be interesting if Sonny's big story was his getting raped by a closeted Tad, as it happens a hell of a lot more in reality than people think.. The aftermath would be a goldmine of great scenes if done right. Wally and Judy would nail it, and it'd be a good way to showcase Freddy's talent, which has been woefully underrepresented. It could be a great way to propel the WilSon story forward, as Will helps Sonny through it.

• Members

That's the biggest problem in the story. Will has never been shown as caring about Sonny, and Chandler has made this clear in every performance. If he is given a major role in this story, he will tank it, because it's not what he wants to play.

• Members

Pretty much...at least the smirking will be gone. Now we know why he kept smirking in his scenes. Will has never cared for anyone but himself so him throwing stones at Sami dont hold water anymore. He sure is his mother's son. At least Sami tries to apologizes but Will doesn't even throw anyone a bone. Will has to be the most disliked gay character in daytime tv history.

• Members

Well I didn't mean rape, I just meant an unexpected and unwanted advance, like a kiss or something.

I'm not sure I want to even see Sonny in a rape storyline. All signs point to it being a poorly acted disaster. He would probably flinch at being touched like 2-3 times, pout for a week, and then never talk about it again...like GH's Michael tongue.png

• Members

Im curious as to what makes Sonny decide now is the right time to kiss Will, Given that he told Lucas recently he knew Will wasnt ready, didnt wanna push him & Will was worth waiting for.

So one of two things for this 2 make sense.

1) It's not their first kiss

2) Sonny is Imagining what it may be like if he just implusively kissed Will

Also Sonny looks too happy for someone whose Uncle just died in an elevator shaft. Just screams Dream/Imagination to me.

Archived