ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

Friday's new episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 on the Gizmoplex will feature Jonah and the bots riffing on 1993's "Robot Wars," starring Barbara Crampton (Y&R, GL, etc.) and Lisa Rinna (DAYS). And I can't wait!

Edited by Vee

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It has taken entirely too long to see her again after taking OLTL 2.0 by storm, but Kelley Missal was a pregnant mob wife in the fifth episode of HBO Max's Minx. I know she was on one of their teen shows recently too (obviously not a teen anymore). @DRW50

• Members

Keith Hamilton Cobb is bringing his play "American Moor" to Cleveland's Karamu House next month.

https://www.karamuhouse.org/events/keith-hamilton-cobb-american-moor

I'll be honest, I'm not ready for in-person theater yet but depending on where things are with the virus I might just give this a shot. 

Disclaimer: I'm a Karamu House donor and have been for years. I love this organization so I want everyone reading this to give them money. Give them money right now.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by marceline

• Members

Given that Facebook is constantly suggesting that I become friends with former soap stars, I decided to come up with a game.  Some actors are unrecognizable after their time on soaps, some look as if time has stopped.  Using the spolier option (aka the eye in the upper portion of the reply) tell me your best guess for the following actors and the role for which they are best known.  I added them in order of difficulty.  First one to guess all four wins.

Edited by j swift