ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not sure if this was shared, but Karla Mosley (GL, B&B) co-hosts a podcast about artists and mental health. A little over a year ago, she had her longtime friend Bobby Steggert (ex-Sam, AMC) on as a guest. He has retired from acting and is now a therapist. He has a lot of great insights:

• Members

I am very sad to just be learning of the passing of longtime AMC costume designer, Miss Carol Luiken. She was responsible for the looks of a great many of our cherished Pine Valley memories.

When I was a freshman at Marymount Manhattan College, I was blessed to be cast in an Ionesco show. The costume designer was Carol Luiken. I fanboyed when I met her and she was so surprised saying, “NOBODY knows who I am!”

I did!

She bought me a vintage olive wool suit and had it cut to my frame. When we had my fitting, I quipped, “Uh! I feel like Adam Chandler!” That cracked her up.

I ended up transferring to SUNY Purchase and Carol did as well. She was wardrobe supervisor for other shows I did and we’d run into one another and I’d always hold the door for her on her way out even if he she was yards away. I am so glad that I got the chance to meet her.

• Members

Zach Tinker is part of a very stacked cast in Supermassive's latest interactive horror game. I loved their work on Until Dawn, starring daytime's own Hayden Panettiere among many others (like Rami Malek).

For horror fans, the game also features (among others) David Arquette, Lance Henriksen, Ted Raimi, Lin Shaye and Grace Zabriskie.

Edited by Vee