OLTL: Discussion for the week January 2

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But we all know that wasn't Clint it was just a plot point for the stupid Eddie Ford story and for the Liam/Ryder paternity thing. And at least he showed remorse. Mitch is just a psychotic freak. I would rather have Clint as a father.

• Members

I guess where I have never understood this story is that Clint was written as some type of mastermind, with all these connections and schemes. It would have taken nothing for him to check out Eddie Ford, or Stacy - he had people find out Kim's background quickly enough. So I just ended up assuming he knew this was going to happen. He terrorized Nora and casually destroyed her son, and other than buying a heart and losing his money for a month or two, he paid no real price.

Don't get me wrong, I know how important making Jessica Clint's daughter is to a lot of fans, and for those fans, I hope it happens. I am just so repulsed by what has been done to these two characters that I end up seeing it as the ultimate backhanded gift.

Thanks for the answers about Ty Treadway. I remembered him from something at that time.

It's taken me years to even remember which of Colin/Troy were still alive.

• Members

I wish we had gotten more JvD's Clint vs.Mitch scenes. It's way better than seeing Clint terrorize such pip squeaks as the Fords or go against the saintly Bo and Nora or even Mitch terrorize dimwits such as Natalie, Jessica, or potentially Ford. JvD has a great onscreen rapport with Roscoe Born.

Archived