Days: Actor returns

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really, in nearly 20 years shes only had Austin, Franco, Brandon, Lucas, EJ, Rafe. And minor/fake romances where nothing sexual happened with Tony and Jack. So 6 men in 20 years isnt bad at all.

This is how i feel, really.

However, this just feels like a short term visit. Hopefully, anyways.

• Members

How do you miss Lucas and not BD when he's been the only Lucas?

I actually would love if Brandon came back. He's definitely the better and more useful on the canvas, of Nicole's siblings.

Honestly the only time I ever liked GG or Rafe was actually the doppleganger.

• Members

I miss the character because of his importance to the canvas, and the need for him with the Will storyline kicking into high gear.

I've never liked BD though. He's not a capable actor and it shows on screen. They really should have recast with someone with broader range. Chandler is going to mop the floor with him when they begin interacting together. JMHO.

• Members

I've always liked Bryan Dattilo especially after he got really buff and I think he's a great actor. Just give him decent material, instead of crap with Chloe & Daniel, and he can really shine. He's another one who Maggie has taken under her wing and guided. It'll be interesting to see his different devotions to family members (Hortons vs. mama Kate, etc.)

Archived