OLTL tribute on the View

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To be fair Judith's show is one of the of the few non musicals on Broadway right now that is selling out, so I don't think she wnet on just for the pimpage, but I agree with everyone else that they didn't need to waste any time talking about her other work... It's not like they asked Andrea and Robin to discuss their time on Passions tongue.png

I thought it was good but I did miss not having more chat with Agnes (even if she would have repeated the Carla story :P )--it felt like we got more on the AMC one even with some actors on who I liked less, if that made sense. I did appreciate that Ron Carlivati must have somehow mustered ALL his restraing tto not interrupt and jump on stage and talk about his brilliance (he did sneak in for the final image I saw).

• Members

Wow--I enjoyed it for what it was. We're lucky to get anything really (when my beloved Loving/The City went off the air I don't think ABC did anything ;) In all seriousness ATWT and GL just got very brief 60 Minute bits, right?). It did feel rushed, and for some reason it felt more so to me than the AMC one did (were there more people? Or am I just imagining that)but it's hard to squeeze allthose people into a 35 minute talk show, and the View ladies to their partial credit stayed largely out of the way. So I'm glad we got it.

• Members

ATWT didn't get a think on 60 Minutes either. I thought the View was rushed with the OLTL peeps, but felt that it was more focused than the AMC one as the majority of the people from OLTL were in the Viki story, while many of the AMC peeps seldom worked closely with Susan Lucci.

• Members

When I think about how The View tribute could have devoted entire segments to Jessica's alters, Starr's star-making musicals, and the Ford brothers if they wanted to, in the words of that great Gospel classic, "I Won't Complain".

Archived