OLTL tribute on the View

• Members

http://soaps.sheknows.com/onelifetolive/news/id/21659/The_View_Salutes_43_Years_Of_One_Life_To_Live/

On Friday January 13, just hours before the final airing of "One Life To Live," ABC's "The View" will air a special to salute the show's 43 years on the network. Erika Slezak (Viki) will guest host with Creator/Writer Agnes Nixon and Executive Producer Frank Valentini scheduled to appear.

The special will feature exclusive, never-before seen footage of the final taping, interviews with special guest stars and returning cast members, surprise appearances, an exclusive sneak peek clip of the last episode and the cast and crew uniting for their final group photograph, as well as special videotaped montages that will showcase some of the show’s most memorable moments.

Tune in to ABC from 11.00 AM to 12.00 PM on January 13, and stay tuned in the coming weeks, as Soaps.com will announce the full Llanview guest list. Please check your local listings.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm surprised and glad we're getting one. Granted, it'll be a bunch of the airhogs of the current show I'm sure (Easton, Archer, Williamson, JPL) just like the AMC one was but I hope we get a couple real vets on there the way AMC's had Debbi Morgan, Darnell Williams and Kim Delaney.

I don't think we'll get a PEOPLE book, we'd have heard about it by now. Also I think they were using the AMC one to see about possibly doing a OLTL one based on how it sold and I highly doubt it sold very well. The full stack of them is always still there when I go to Barnes months after it came out. I'm sure there will be a special SOD/SOW, though.

• Members

LMAO yep, that one

I think the People one certainly looks better in terms of huge, gorgeous photos (they did have their own photo shoot) and in terms of layout but the SOD/SOW one (though messy) certainly has more reliable info that applies to the soap audience more than the general Susan Lucci fanboy audience. Also, the SOD/SOW one has Leo and Greenlee as a big couple while the People one has a full page photo and article about Ryan and Greenlee. That should end the debate about which one is more applicable right there. laugh.png

I don't think GL got one but I'm not 100% sure. They should've, though!

Archived