OLTL tribute on the View

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. I honestly thought this was established the last time the subject came up, but I guess not.

On the topic, though, congrats, OLTL. I can eat crow when it's served to me. I hope the OLTL tribute is as enjoyable as the AMC one was, and I can't wait to see who all is gonna appear on it. Might as well see if La Judith can spare an afternoon to knock out an hour of OLTL love.

• Members

ABC seemed to see him as a star in the last years, even as he was a big reason for the bad ratings. He's clogged up promos all the way to the end. Based on his goodbye note to Frons I'd say he's just good at knowing the right people.

• Members

Where's the list of those appearing?

Some of the OLTLers were expected to be in Chicago for a special Last Show party that day. Flo was on the list I saw for that. Is this going to be live or taped in advance?

It'll suck if JL & AE aren't there. sad.png But if I can't have my Cord & Tina, I will gladly take my Todd & Blair (THIS is where we differ, Cheap ph34r.pnglaugh.png ), and Max & Gabrielle (Crossing my fingers that KDP appearing means JDP appears, too--and I hope they get Fiona! I want a Max & Gabby reunion SOMEWHERE!).

• Members

HA I just can't stop laughing at the People AMC book claims of it being some ABC mandated book with Ryan forced onto every page coming back once aqgain to this forum. Ridiculous--I seriously doubt many of the ABC people were even directly involved besides licensing photos, etc.

For the record I'm glad I got both tribute books--the SOD/SOW one did surprise me at how good it was though--honest and well done interviews, etc, but the People one which was more just glossy promo photos is a nice companion to it.

OLTL *better* at least get the SOD/SOW one (we should hear in the next week or two I guesss as that's around when we heard about AMCs). I know the AMC one was meant to stay on newstands till Dec, though I only saw it at a couple of places back in Sep and not since.

ANd yes, I'm, really glad OLTL, for all my issues with some of it the last decade, is getting a View tribute as they deserve (didn't many predict they wouldn't?) *Braces himself for grumbles that Agnes Nixon doesn't deserve to be there, or complaints if she's not seen crying at the end like she did at the AMC special :D *

Archived