OLTL tribute on the View

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope, Billboard Hot 100.

Now to The View:

I love the DePaivas, but the question on how they met (knowing they were each married to other people when Kassie joined the show) was ALL KINDS of awkward. The "5 lonely years" line--poor Misty Rowe (of Hee Haw Honeydom) and Dreama sad.png .

Still love them, though. And DAMN IT, Todd & Blair mention, Cord & Tina mention, Max & Blair mention (of course of obvious reasons), but nothing on Max's big romances (Gabrielle--forget Luna laugh.png ).

But TINA! wub.png Yay, Andrea Evans!

James DePaiva's beard looked strange in some of the pictures, but today--DAMN. I guess I'm just attracted to older men on TV a lot. wub.png

Overall, it was pretty good, though. But didn't the whole AMC cast appear at the end of their tribute? Just asking.

And Judith Light looked GREAT!

• Members

Susan Blanchard-Frank (ex-Mary Mac) and Charles Frank (ex-Jeff Martin) were married with spouses when they met on AMC. They have been together 30+ years now as husband and wife.

Eva LaRue (ex- St. Maria) and John Callahan (ex-Edmund) were married with spouses when they met on AMC, and I think their marriage lasted almost a decade.

You can't hold it against the DePaivas. Obviously something in their formula is working.

Archived