ATWT: P&G to release ATWT DVD Collection

dragonflies

• Members

LOL...I had forgotten that the 50th anniversary show was the four divas on the bus...or was it five...

I'm sure ebay has it but not sure for how much. I wonder if Amazon has it too? I was lucky to find a copy. They went quickly in my area.

That surprises me. I would have thought you'd be getting them cheaper from amazon.ca.

GL didn't get one ..forgot to mention that..

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People always forget Dark Shadows because it is self serving to do so. Dark Shadows is probably the most popular soap ever, spawning two movies, a new major movie coming, a hit song that charted and earned a Grammy nomination, a remake, conventions and all the other stuff. It always gets dismissed as not a real soap because to consider it a real soap would lessen the impact of everyone else like this DVD collection. Dark Shadows streams on Netflix and has been on DVD for years. It wasn't about love affairs and babies or any of the stuff many insist soaps must be about.

• Members

If you're still looking, it may be worth emailing SOD. They were selling it from the website, although I don't see any reference to it now.

I scratch my head at Divas, the '79 episode, and the bummer Snyder Xmas of '09. If they had to include a "last Xmas", I would have thought the Brad/Katie have a last moment episode on Xmas Eve would have been a better pick.

Archived