ATWT: P&G to release ATWT DVD Collection

dragonflies

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From Roger:

There are actually five episodes where the opening had to be cut due to the commercial being part of it. Commercials could not be included. But all the original music is there and the rest is just how it aired minus the commercials.

I left Roger a message..hopefully he will respond soon.

• Members

laugh.png Had to laugh...I dont know why they just didnt replace the opening with the same one but without any commericials......I'm on a wait and see attitude ....I've bought some Hart to Hart(Movies) DVD-R and the quality was very good.

I am just not too happy with the edit openings no matter the reason.

And if you look in their website it does say digitally remastered DVDs.

At SoapClassics, we’re passionate about classic daytime dramas. We’ve made it our mission to preserve and distribute as many of them as we can, so that fans both old and new can enjoy and appreciate them for many years to come. We’re beginning with As the World Turns , but we will soon be releasing DVD and online collections of episodes from many more of the great American soap operas, including Guiding Light, Search for Tomorrow, Another World, and more.

Our first collection contains 20 classic episodes which aired on As the World Turns between 1979 and 2010, when it ended its run on CBS. These programs are authorized releases, which have been digitally remastered from the original network tapes, and contain every minute of the original content.

• Members

At SoapClassics, we’re passionate about classic daytime dramas. We’ve made it our mission to preserve and distribute as many of them as we can, so that fans both old and new can enjoy and appreciate them for many years to come. We’re beginning with As the World Turns , but we will soon be releasing DVD and online collections of episodes from many more of the great American soap operas, including Guiding Light, Search for Tomorrow, Another World, and more.

Our first collection contains 20 classic episodes which aired on As the World Turns between 1979 and 2010, when it ended its run on CBS. These programs are authorized releases, which have been digitally remastered from the original network tapes, and contain every minute of the original content. Yeah right !

Archived