Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dragonflies

ATWT: P&G to release ATWT DVD Collection

-

I had some problems ordering the pack "Your order has been rejected. The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder"

The solution is when you have to write your billing address, try to complete only the country and your phone number. It worked for me!!!

Good luck!!

Someone ordering from Spain was having the same problem. I would leave a message on Roger's we love soaps board...or call the toll free number.

-

I had some problems ordering the pack "Your order has been rejected. The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder"

The solution is when you have to write your billing address, try to complete only the country and your phone number. It worked for me!!!

Good luck!!

Curious are you the guy from Spain?smile.png Now the problem has an aswer. Thanks GoldenSoaps.

The cost of shipping (to Canada) is almost the same as the cost of the dvds! Lol. That made me pause...

Yeah...it is more. When I shop on Amazon.ca...I pay more shipping than I do at Amazon. But its worth it when the DVD is rare and only Amazon.ca carries. So I dont mind.

yep

I'll probably get my confirmation tomorrow. I ordered later that day. I hope to get it by Friday. I knew I should have ordered it bright and early on Friday..damn...lol

I got my order has been shipped too, and I put in the order on Friday at 130 or so in the afternoon eastern time.