AMC: Wednesday, September 7, 2011

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It does seem like there are two AMCs, but I have no doubt Ag and Lorraine are writing it all. I love them as much as the next person, but don't forget, they're not exactly strangers to writing totally cracked out storylines that go against the show's grain (Peg English COBRA; Damon & Silver; Julia-Noah and the voo-doo). They've penned so much great stuff over the years, it's easy to forget the major clunkers that have you asking WTF!!

• Members

It's funny cause it's true!

Yeah, so much was great today, imo, especially Verla battling Opal for Sam, Tad & Dixie, Jesse & Angie's baby story and then Ryan & Zach's plan comes on and the momentum just shuts down.

I love seeing Opal finally get a little storyline!

I'm 95% sure it will be Mike Roy.

I want to see Baby Doll lying dead on the table because David made a mistake and can't save her.tongue.png

"Dixie Chicken" was hilarious and fitting, given their history!

• Members

I actually think it's going to be Stuart. I haven't heard a word about the actor playing Mike Roy coming back but DC is. David having him alive wouldn't surprise me.

Babe has to be alive. Alexa wouldn't return for something so non-active as her playing a corpse or being a ghost.

• Members

I think so, too. As much as MEK might adore CM personally and professionally, he probably realizes 1) Dixie's return is ludicrous, given the fact that, well, it's been done already!; and 2) her return also torpedoed the Tad/Cara relationship, which was picking up steam just before the announcement of her return was made.

Archived