AMC: Wednesday, September 7, 2011

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So when Jesse came back to Pine Valley, did he automatically just hate David because everyone else told him to? I wasn't really watching when he returned and by the time I started watching he was somehow police chief and hating Hayward like he'd known him his entire life.

• Members

It's like there's two AMCs now. There's the AMC Agnes & Lorraine are penning, w/ random stuff like Verla and Sam's return, and the Hubbard baby drama; and then there's the AMC which has been generated from someone's "hack storytelling" app on their iPhone, w/ [[email protected]#$%^&*] like Project Orpheus. It's weird.

So when Jesse came back to Pine Valley, did he automatically just hate David because everyone else told him to?

That, and David said "no" in the restroom at the park. ;)

• Members

It's like there's two AMCs now. There's the AMC Agnes & Lorraine are penning, w/ random stuff like Verla and Sam's return, and the Hubbard baby drama; and then there's the AMC which has been generated from someone's "hack storytelling" app on their iPhone, w/ [[email protected]#$%^&*] like Project Orpheus. It's weird.

Well said

• Members

So when Jesse came back to Pine Valley, did he automatically just hate David because everyone else told him to?

Pretty much. Tad hated David, Jesse loves Tad therefore Jesse hated David as part of the Bro Code. Then David started working Angie's nerves at the hospital and Jesse went into hate mode.

• Members

THis show is kind of all over the place again today but I am enjoying the Verla/Opal stuff and Tad and Jake.

Honestly MEK looks more alive in just about ANY scene without Cady.

its strange isn't it although I hate him in scenes with VI. I normally hate RPG but these scenes with RPG and MEK are very good

I think MEK is pissed about CMcl coming back thats all I can say.

Archived