GH: Discussion for the Month of September

• Members

Ugh! I say kill him off. His only usefuless in recent years has been keeping Tracy relevant and on the canvas but Wolfe has shown that he doesnt need Luke to do either. I love how he's been focusing on her history and Quartermaine ties via the ELQ scene. I say kill him off and make her the proper Quartermaine matriarch. Bring back Skye bc they have such a great dynamic which has been a treat to watch

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You are seeing more balance. Tracy front burner, Matt on regularly, Maxie and Spin in their little drama, LL2 front and center in their drug story...none of these people are named Sonny, Carly or Jason. Plus, regular scenes set at GH with Robin and Patrick, medical dramas and ELQ, diversity in the ages of people shown from Edward to Kristina, Monica too.

Just three months ago would any of this be happening?

• Members

Lol at Anthony thinking Johnny tore up the room because he was getting it on with some girl. And all he was worried about was his precious orchids laugh.png Johnny and Anthony have such a twisted relationship, my mouth was on the floor when Johnny attacked & bit Anthony's hand like that ohmy.png

I'm just done with Lulu's dramatic, judgmental ass. With her, everything goes back to how things affect her and what she wants. That is really annoying. Were supposed to believe she's concerned about Lucky and his addiction but all she talks about is how it affects her...bitch please bequiet already, its not about you! e8099.gif I have no more hope for that girl.

I literally get tired watching Luke, almost as much as I do when I watch Lucky....yawn. And now I've have enough with Lulu. I'm really hating the Spencers.

I'd hate to see Johnny stoop to Sonny's level & do things the way he does, but it would be great if something like this happened just once, just because it'd happen to Sonny...LOL.

That said, I like Johnny because he's in the same business as Sonny but does things smarter and with a more clear head. I LOVE how he's written as a mobster with a bit of a charming, soft side. Sonny has a soft side to, but...yeah, no. He's just still a damn mess about everything. Right now I think he needs to take his meds and get laid and maybe he'll be tolerable for a while again.

• Members

Dante needs to give up on Lulu. She's ridiculous with her colossal expectations and unreasonable demands. I really, really don't see her point of view in this argument. At all. For the last two years, people have been telling her to dump Dante because he can't be trusted. She refused. Now all of a sudden, she's acting like it's a brand new piece of information that Dante has to keep things from her due to his job?! She knew this going in with him being -- what? An UNDERCOVER COP! She knew that his job limits the amount of information he can tell her about his cases. He's a dag blame detective. He's privy to confidential information. It's what he DOES!

I never bought into Lante, anyway, so I'm waiting for the day Dante says "Enough!" and leaves her alone with nothing but her unrealistic, colossal expectations of what a relationship should be. Maybe find someone with actual SEX appeal, even?

• Members

This is exactly what I want, but to me it seems like Lante are that couple that will always end up forgiving each other over and over again. Dante will never stop chasing after Lulu and Lulu will always get over it and forgive Dante. It really would be great if Dante finally said "Enough!", though. I would truly be surprised if that happened.

• Members

Great!

:unsure:

Anyway, so now Shawn has to endure babysitting that midget mobster -- excuse me. That ungrateful, selfish, midget mobster. I knew nothing good could come of his involvement with Carly. Just by way of proximity, he's sucked into that black hole that's known as Sonny's orbit.

• Members

Yeaaahhh I didn't like that. Sonny doesn't need a babysitter, he needs medication and a highly trained psychiatrist, preferably not a woman.

But I have to laugh out loud at the fact that Jason could not be bothered with Sonny's tired bs, so he hired Shawn to deal with him while he's in the hospital. :lol:

• Members

That's what you call giving someone a chance? "I'm gonna give you a chance, but you suck and you're doing everything wrong."

Anyway, I could've lived without Kate -- in any formation. She served her purpose... time to move on. Not to mention, Maxie should've been promoted to a position within the actual magazine ages ago.

• Members

We live in a society of instant gratification unfortunately and with that the audiences don't have the patience they used to. I loved Megan Ward and Kate but I don't feel it was necessary to bring the character back. I feel too much on this show now is a rework of what we have already seen same as it has been, this being one and there was no need to go back to it nuactress or not.

Archived