DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Members

I can see why they would ask Muldoon back - for nostalgia, and because Peck's Austin was played out. But I do wonder if there's any need for Austin, other than Kate having a child on the canvas.

I hope they may use this to bring Billie back. Billie still has so much untapped potential.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, Kate is like the wicked witch of Salem.Just go away! I was surprised to see Chloe bc I thought last week was the final day for everyone, including her.

Patty? Ugh, I cant stand her!

Love Abby's hair. She looked good

The special guests Hope was hyping are John and Marlena? How lame. Why should the citizens of Salem care. I dont think they deserved all that hype

IA on Billie. I hope she returns as well. Julie Pinson, come back!

• Members

Lmao at AMD@GH it is pretty weird that at the HORTON Town Square dedication Carrie and Austin are special guests. Who the eff cares?

Smh at Sami and Rafe having to [!@#$%^&*] each other before going out, like do they do anything else?

Oh well I enjoyed the rest of the show it really does feel like a "New Days"

Lord, I don't know if I can take John and Marlena again :rolleyes:

• Members

I don't think Sami's dress looked as bad as I'd heard, but I thought it looked very odd, and cheap. She looked like a Robert Palmer girl who'd been mugged on the docks. Her butt looked like a glittery version of one of those balls you shake and get your fortune told. Odd.

Look, it's Patti Stranger! I had no idea who that was until today. For several reasons. Is she going to tell Will to whore around because gay men can't be monogamous? Considering that Salem has so many hot men you'd never, ever want to have an actual relationship with, she may have a point this time...

I keep forgetting Roman is still on the show until I actually see him.

• Members

I was expecting Muldoon to look really bad. I'm kind of relieved he's aged naturally and fairly well. Because if the alternative means sporting the Josh Taylor/Drake Hogestyn facelift... well, PM's better off without. I also think they asked him back instead of Austin Peck because Whatshername who plays Carrie had little-to-no chemistry with Peck -- but she had lots with Muldoon.

I had no clue who EJ's uppity, yappy date was until I came on this thread.

This Jack/Jennifer/Dr. McHairychest mess is going to be the Triangle of Doom & Suckage.

Yesterday was ok... I'm expecting better things for today. I'm not sold on this reboot because I'm scared Maggie & Victor and Stefano & Kate will all get majorly backburned. But it was nice seeing Deidre Hall again.

• Members

She's the Millionaire Matchmaker! Who thinks gay men can't keep it in their pants!

In that first scene I couldn't tell if Sami was genuinely happy to see Carrie and Austin or if her hysteria meant she was actually terrified.

I thought Christie Clark's hair looked very nice. But it's a little jarring that Abby looks the same age as Carrie.

Jennifer's hair looks awful and a little matronly.

I think I prefer Matthew Ashford with the beard.

It's a real testament to how wonderful Tom and Alice and Macdonald Carey/Frances Reid were that they can believably be brought up for any random occasion, including funding what seems to be the saintly version of Eterna. You can see how much they meant to the actors like KA and the Hayes, and that makes you care, even if, like me, you weren't watching very often during most of the Tom and Alice era.

With less tanning and better hair and a few pounds I think Patrick Muldoon would look good.

Adrienne talking about all Sami does is lie to her husband was funny.

Gabi looks much prettier than I remembered. A lot of the teens have this weird thing where they seem like old people in young bodies but she has a certain look.

I didn't have a big problem with Jack hiding in plain sight, but the scene of him standing behind the fake leaves cracked me up.

• Members

Sami's hair is hideous. Are she and Abby both doing that Snooki look or whatever you call it.

The Kate/Chloe scenes just seem stale. I hope Lauren Koslow will get better material soon. I'm sorry Chloe's going, as this is a place where they could rebuild her life.

Chad needs a shave.

Victor and Maggie are very sweet together.

Arianne Zucker looks a lot like Yvonne Perry from some angles.

I've seen some photos of Deirdre Hall recently where her face looked like it had bad work done but I actually thought she looked OK when she came in with John.

• Members

I think Deidre looks pretty great -- I met her recently, too, and whatever work she's had done looked nice -- but her eyes are a little too tight now. She has that sleepy look. If she stops now, she'll be fine.

I thought Alison Sweeney did a great job delivering Sami's awkward "Hi..." to Austin. The last time they saw each other, she had again tried to ruin his and Carrie's lives. A lot has happened in the intervening years, including Carrie and Sami making up, but it made sense for her to be all tentative and weird with him.

Gotta love how subtle Days is, though. "OH, CARRIE, I HEAR YOU ARE A LAWYER NOW." "YES, AND I, AUSTIN, CARRIE'S HUSBAND, AM NOW A FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT."

Archived